In this holiday season, we wanted to take the time to say thank you to our clients. We are mindful of the confidence you have placed in us and the important role we have in your financial lives. We do not take this for granted and offer you our heartfelt thanks for letting us serve you in this way. It is our pleasure.
We are thankful for:
- Your phone calls, emails and letters letting us know what is going on in your lives. We appreciate being in the know so we can make sure we are providing the most appropriate services.
- Your kind responses when we contact you to check in with you.
- Introductions to your family and others important to you. We appreciate being a part of your circle.
- Your questions! We are always happy to talk about what is going on in your accounts and provide information on what is going on at CTC.
- Your clarity regarding your values and goals. Our work for you is based on what is most important to you.
- Your feedback. We appreciate hearing from you on what we do well, but also on what we don’t do well. This is how we improve our service to you.
All of us at CTC send you our best wishes for the blessings of the season, of family and friends, of good food and fellowship, and of the coming of the Prince of Peace.